Thermal Insulation and Fireproof XPE Insulation
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1000000ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Material: PE
- Apparent Density: 25-200kg/M3
- Max Width: 1.5m
- Foam Color: All Kinds Colors
- Heat Conductivity: 0.034 W/M0
- Structure: Al+XPE+Al / XPE+Al
- Trademark: CYG
- Origin: China
- Diameter: 0.5-50(Thickness)
- Color: All Kinds Colors
- Density: 25-330kg/M3
- Tensile Strength: 16.5MPa
- Thickness: as Customers Request
- Flame Retardant: Class a /Class 1
- Specification: Rohs Reach
1. Sound-absorbing, water proof
2. Customized size and structure
4. Polyethylene foam aluminum foam insulation
5. Max width: 1.5m
6. Light, soft, sun-proof, fire-retardant
XPE Aluminum Foam Thermal insulation material
1. Can be installed on roof, wall or floor, resist over 80% external heat from buildings, protect wall, resist thermal shock and sudden cold, etc.
2. Dampproof is the isolated layer between floor and ground, which layed close to ground in order to enhance moisture protection, flooring protection, increase flexiblity and make the ground flat.
3. Heat insulation and light inflecting in construction and protection for both cold water and hot water pipe
4. Separation of refrigerator; Warm keeping for center air-conditioner, refrigerator and other home appliances
5. Thermal insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction for car, train, refrigerator car and laboratory; Moisture proof cushion for traveling
6. Packing for special products and cold storage
7. Can be made into different colors and anti-static according to customers specific requirements to reach the standards of top grade decoration.
XPE foam, Aluminum foil, adhesive
2mm-1.5cm (Special design for requirements
Black, blue, gray, green, orange (Special design for requirements)
Design for requirements
1. Waterproor, good breathability
2. Softly handle, good tearing strength
3. Light weight, good flexibility, and cushioning
4. Invariable if it is attacked repeatedly, good highly resistant to shock.
5. Isolated foam structure, less, low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation
6.100%sealed chamber, good sound-absorbing, Noise prevention.
CYG foam insulating products with good flexibility make them suitable for bent and irregular pipes in construction, saving both labor force and cost
This product has fire-blocking and smoke-reducing property, when burned, its density is very low and doesn't melt, without any small fire ball left and with the merit of self-extinguishing.
According to the standard of GB/T 8624 Method for grading flammability of construction material, this is the flame resistant product of grade B1 enabling to secure the satiety
Low conductivity factor
Conductivity of this material is 0.034W/mk at an average° C. As this product has high heat-releasing ratio, it can get the same heat-preservation effect at less half thickness of other insulating product under the same condition, saving not only space but also cost.
Features of XPE Insulation Material:
1. Light weight, clean, good flexibility and cushioning;
2. Invariable if it is attacked repeatedly;
3. Low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation;
4. Outstanding safety and environmentally friendly;
5. Easy to install, high efficiency;
6. Cost effective and versatile.
Application of XPE Insulation Material:
1) Roof, wall, floor, Attic for heat insulation and thermal insulation;
2)Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
3)Protective coatings of water pipe and ventilating pipe;
5)Making ice package
1. Effective in temperatures both hot and cold
2. Strong but clean, light weight and flexible
3. Easy Installation
4. Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing Equipment
5. Cuts and installs easier than fiberglass
6. Reflects 97% of Radiant Heat
7. Easily stapled, nailed or glued into place
8. Waterproof, non-absorbent surface, recycled, friend environment.
We complied with SGS, RoHS, ISO9001etc. International standards.
Any size can be customized.
Contact me and get more details
Water Vapour Transmission
0.013G/M 2 KPA