1mm Thick ESD PE Foam Sheet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Square Meter/Square Meters / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG
- Density: 40~100kg/M3
- Thickness: 0.5-100mm
- Usage: Specialty Plastics, Engineering Plastics
- Trademark: CYG
- Specification: ISO9001, ROHS, SGS, UL etc.
- HS Code: 3921199000
- Material: Polyethylene/PE
- Max Width: 2400mm
- Tearing Strength: >=9kn/M
- Color: Black, White, Gray, Brown, Yellow and So on
- Transport Package: Common Packing or Customized
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Anti-static foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material,
Then cross linkinked by foaming. The conductivity IXPE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which
Has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices
And microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military
1. Excellent anti-static performance, surface resistivity and volume resistivity is very stable,
Usually in 103-106 Ω , at the same time, according to the customer requirement between adjusted.
2. Long term anti-static.
3. With anti-static propertiesin not affect by environment or dry humidity.
4. Environmental protection, non-toxic, no odor.
6. Good performance: Cutting, adhesive processed into customer requirements of various shapes.
1. Conductive property good for grounding IC leads against ESD damage;
2. Suitable for PCB, semeconductors storing and shipping;
3. Non-corrosive and good cushioning effect;
4. Available in 40-100kg/m3 density;
5. Surface resistivity <109 ohms/sq;
6. Size: Various sizes, can be produced as your design drawing or offer you solutions.
|Item||Unit||Test standard and result|
|Metal layer resistance||Ohm/sq||<100|
|Metal layer optical|
|Optical density||40%-0.4 optical density|
|Time for static removal||5000-0V||<0.01 sec FTMS 101 B Method 4046|
|Puncture resistance||P.S.I||ASTM D3420 >100|
|MVTR||gm/100in-2/24hrs||ASTM E 96 <0.2|
|Oxygen Barrier||CC/100in-2/24hrs||ASTM D 3985 <0.5|
|Hot sealing temperature||F||250-375F|
Contact me and get more details
PHONE +86 13510081659