IXPE Conductive Foam
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 0.5-50mm
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Width: 450-1500mm
- Trademark: CYG
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP etc.
- HS Code: 392119900
- Type: PE
- Material: PE
- Function: Anti-static
- Density: 25-200kg/M3
- Size: Customer-Made
- Transport Package: Packing as Request or Common Packing with PE Bag
- Origin: China Guangdong
1. Thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 45mm
2. Width is maximum (1500mm).
3. Size is custom-made.
Conductive IXPE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming.
Conductive IXPE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming. The conductivity PE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices and microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
1. The IXPE conductive foam is permanently anti-static
2. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor.
3. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customers' requirements.
Use and applications:
1. The use of the aforementioned components, boards, modules packages, electronics, telecommunications
2. Applications in aviation, aerospace, communications, military ordnance and chemical industry.
1. CYG Brand, quality guarantee. High quality and competitive price,
2. Best service to you and short delivery time.
We complied with SGS, ROHS, ISO9001, UL international standards. High density close cell polyethylene foamHigh density close cell polyethylene foam
|CEP Series(conductive)||DEP Series(Dissipative)|
|3||surface Resistivity||10 3-6 Ω/sq||10 6-10 Ω/sq|
|4||Volume Resistivity||10 3-6 Ω@cm||10 6-10 Ω@cm|
Contact me and get more details
PHONE +86 13510081659