Roof Insulation Aluminium Bubble Foil XPE Foam Thermal Insulation for Roofing Sheets
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000, 000sqm|
|Transport Package:||PE Foam|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG
- Refractoriness: -70-80
- Apparent Density: 35~38kg/m³
- Density: 20-330kg/M3
- Colors: All Kinds Colors
- Features: Thermal Insulation,Heat Insulation,Heat Rflective,
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, UL, ISO9001, and REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
- Material: PE
- Diameter: 4-30mm
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 0.5-100mm
- Max Width: 2400mm
- Trademark: CYG
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
XPE + AL FOIL
AL Foil + XPE + AL FOIL
MPET FOIL + XPE + MPET
MPET FOIL+ XPE
AL Foil + XPE + Adhesive
Adhesive + XPE + Adhesive
Thickness(mm) widths(mm) roll lengths
5 1000, 1200, 1500 50m
10 1000, 1200, 1500 25m
12 1000, 1200, 1500 25m
15 1000, 1200, 1500 25m
20 1000, 1200, 1500 10m
25 1000, 1200, 1500 10m
Material: Closed cell polyethylene foam
Density(DIN 53571): 25kg/m³
ISO standard 345
Thermal conductivity: 0.032W/Mk(2)
(JIS A 1413)@20C 50-70%R. H.
ISO standard 2581 at 10c 0.032K/Mk
At 20c 0.034K/Mk
At 40c 0.038K/Mk
Tensile strength (DIN 53571): Lengthwise 4.1kPa/mm³
ISO standard 1926 Crosswise 3.0kPa/mm³
Tensile enlongation lengthwise 130%
ISO Standard 1926 crosswise 135%
Dimensional change on heating lengthwise 2.0%
22hrs@70 crosswide 0.5%
Tear strength(DIN 53571): Lengthwise 1.8kPa/cm
XPE foam foil padded heat insulation material:
This is a new environmentally-friendly heat insulation material, which is soft, light and easy to install. It is made of aluminum foil and polyethylene by special machinery. It has a high performance, foil-faced, noise barrier, offering superior acoustic transmission loss and low spread of flame surface covering.
It has great sound resistant ability for the wall, and also no odor and toxicity; It not only overcomes the discomfort and environmental damage brought by glass fiber and epispastics materials, but can also resist ultraviolet radiation that can penetrate through sheet iron, concrete, wood and other heat insulation materials.
This new heat insulation material not only has good insulation, heat reflection & insulation and anti-radiation functions, but also has good moisture-barrier, heat-preservation and energy-saving functions in housing construction (roof, wall. And floor).
Inside cavities or over lightweight wall, ceiling and floor constructions. Ideal for home theatres, office partitions, meeting rooms.
Over roof joists to reduce aircraft, rail and traffic noise.
Applied between the plenum chamber of a floor slab, roof and adjoining partition walls.
Installed around the outside of metal air ducts to reduce noise break-out.
Wrapped around noisy pipes, e. G. Fluid or gas pulsation in chemical, petrochemical and waste water treatment plants.
Wrapped around valves and fan casings.
Rail carriages for under floor insulation to reduce track and braking noise.
1. No odor and toxicity, Environmentally- friendly;
2. Light, soft, dust free, fire retardant, easy to install;
3. Heat reflection, heat insulation, and sound insulation, anti-radiation, anti-vibration, and shielding.
4. Moisture barrier, sun-proof, water proof, good sealing property, heat preservation, energy saving...
5. Summer: Moisture barrier, sun proof, heat insulation, saving energy consumed by cool air condition;
6. Winter: Heat preservation.
1. Roof, wall, floor;
2. Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
3. Protective coatings of water pipe and ventilating pipe.