XPE & PE Insulation Foam for Building Material
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $0.2-10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000000m Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CYG
- Refractoriness: 200-450°C
- Color: Customized
- Thickness: 0.5-100 mm
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: CYG
- Specification: SGS, RoHS, ISO9001, UL, M1, REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
- Material: PE Foam
- Apparent Density: 35~65kg/m³
- Expansion Ratio: 3-40 Times
- Width: Within 2500 mm. OEM Service Is Welcomed
- Hardness: 15-80 Shores
- Transport Package: PE Bags or as Requests
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
1. XPE materials for packaging
Specifications: <o: P>
1)Colorful: Soft play mat for Children, outdoor play mats for kids, baby play mat. <o: P>
2)material: PE foam, high density foam inside, shock proof. <o: P>
3)eco-friendly: 6p-free, AZO-free, low lead, low cadnium, can reach EN71 standard<o: P>
4)usage: Play mat for children, ground matress<o: P>
5)feature: All environmental material, can be folded, cleaned easily, durable. <o: P>
6)color: Bright in color, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple to choose. <o: P>
1) Heat Insulation: Single-foaming structure can reduce the loss of heat between air convections, suitable for making heat preservation pipes and boards. Good anti-dew capability, suitable for humid environments like refrigerators, air-conditioners, ice houses, etc.
2) Cushion Capability: Semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact, suitable for the packing of instruments, semi-conductors, electronics, etc.
3) Sound Absorption: Good sound and noise absorption capability, suitable for sound absorption and insulation parts of automobiles, electro-motors and other equipment and environments with loud noises.
4) Shaping Capability: Good heat endurance and ductility capability with even density, suitable for making deep interior parts like shaping in vacuum and hot environments, like the air conditioning vaporizing tank of automobiles, hot-shaped peak canopy of vehicles, shoes, etc.
5) XPE / IXPE has good chemical, oil, acid and alkali durability capabilities: It is safe and odorless, easy for machining and casting, and can be mixed with many other materials. It has a wide developing area as a new environmentally-safe material.
1) Packaging: High-standard-requirement protection-packing materials for electronic components, appliances, etc.
2) Vehicles: Automobile interior parts, peak canopies, instrument bases, sun visors, coolers, foot mats, etc.
3) Education Tools: Teaching tools, children's toys, gymnastic mats, surfboards, life-jackets, floaters, cushion tools, etc.
4) House Wares: Can be used for kitchen sinks, matting, tub lids, mattresses, wall lining, slippers, hats, etc.
5) Heat Insulation: Suitable for heat insulation equipment for temperature-conditioned houses, water tanks, reservoirs, central air-conditioners, air-conditioners, etc.
6) Architecture: Suitable for heat insulation and preservation, waterproofing, cushioning, anti-leaking, anti-frosting and room decoration purposes for buildings; Can be used as construction materials for roofs and walls.
Factory direct selling with lower price, sooner leadtime, better customized services.
Samples in stock can be arranged in one working day.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd has 12 years of production experience. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation crosslinked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete crosslinked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Crosslinked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; Etc. Now, we have 2 factories and 8 production lines...
Company website: www.cygtefa.com
|Density||200 ± 30||125 ± 15||100 ± 10||66.7 ± 8||50 ± 6||40 ± 4||33.3 ± 3|
(23 ° C 24h)g/ cm ³
|≤ 0.02||≤ 0.02||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.05|
|Thermal conductivity||≤ 0.092||≤ 0.082||≤ 0.07||≤ 0.062||≤ 0.053||≤ 0.047||≤ 0.041|
|Tensile strength(mpa)||L||≥ 1.35||≥ 1.12||≥ 0.88||≥ 0.68||≥ 0.39||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25|
|M||≥ 1.08||≥ 0.89||≥ 0.71||≥ 0.56||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25||≥ 0.20|
|Tesibility||L||≥ 260||≥ 230||≥ 210||≥ 190||≥ 170||≥ 160||≥ 140|
|M||≥ 220||≥ 200||≥ 185||≥ 170||≥ 150||≥ 135||≥ 130|
|Tearing strength||L||≥ 5.90||≥ 4.80||≥ 3.60||≥ 2.80||≥ 1.80||≥ 1.60||≥ 1.35|
|M||≥ 7.10||≥ 5.40||≥ 4.00||≥ 3.30||≥ 2.30||≥ 2.00||≥ 1.70|