Roof Heat Insulation XLPE Foam and Aluminum Foil
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||1000000m Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG foam
- Diameter: 4-30mm
- Color: All Kinds Color
- Expansion Ratio: 3-40 Times
- Width: Within 2500 Mm
- Hardness: 15-80 Shores
- Transport Package: PE Bags or as Requests
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Material: PE Foam with Al Foil
- Apparent Density: 35~65kg/m³
- Density: 25-330kg/M3
- Thickness: 0.5-100 Mm
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: CYG
- Specification: SGS, RoHS, ISO9001, UL, M1, REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
Tear-resistant XPE shock absorption foam
This product is blended polyethylene and other special packing, add chemical crosslinking agent and foaming agent and polymer foam materials. Which makes the foam to be soft and high elasticity specification of foam, which can be used as Tear-resistant and shock absorption foam material, and wildly used in car, medical applications, heart forming, and high end protective packaging
· Light weight, good elasticity
· Incumbustible and waterproof
· Flame retardant
· Water absorption, Sound absorption
· Heat isolation
· Elastic and flexibility
· Anti-skidding, shock absorption and cold pressure.
1. It has no nocuous substance and accord with the standards of ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004. It also does not generate any pollutant bringing harm to peoples health when being installed and in use.
2. It is a high quality material for warm-keeping and energy-saving, which is the killer of dew forming and the transmission of cold and heat. It insulates any heat media with a stable and low thermal conductivity.
3. Its light in weight. It could absorb sound, reduce noise, and provide cushioning function.
4. Its water and leak proof, anti-flaming, easy to be processed and installed.
5. Its durable in use and endurable to heat, cold and chemical reaction
1. Heat Insulation:
Single-foaming structure can reduce the loss of heat between air convections, suitable for making heat preservation pipes and boards. Good anti-dew capability, suitable for humid environments like refrigerators, air-conditioners and ice houses, etc.
2. Cushion Capability:
Semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact, suitable for the packing of instruments, semi-conductors and electronics, etc.
3. Sound Absorption:
Good sound and noise absorption capability, suitable for sound absorption and insulation parts of automobiles, electro-motors and other equipment and environments with loud noises.
4. Shaping Capability:
Good heat endurance and ductility capability with even density, suitable for making deep interior parts like shaping in vacuum and hot environments, like the air conditioning vaporizing tank of automobiles, hot-shaped peak canopy of vehicles and shoes, etc.
5. Good chemical, oil, acid and alkali durability capabilities.
It is safe and odorless, easy for machining and casting, and can be mixed with many other materials. It has a wide developing area as a new environmentally-safe material.
Factory direct selling with lower price, sooner leadtime, better customized services.
Samples in stock can be arranged in one working day.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd has 12 years of production experience. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation crosslinked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete crosslinked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Crosslinked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; Etc. Now, we have 2 factories and 8 production lines...
|Density||200 ± 30||125 ± 15||100 ± 10||66.7 ± 8||50 ± 6||40 ± 4||33.3 ± 3|
(23 ° C 24h)g/ cm ³
|≤ 0.02||≤ 0.02||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.05|
|Thermal conductivity||≤ 0.092||≤ 0.082||≤ 0.07||≤ 0.062||≤ 0.053||≤ 0.047||≤ 0.041|
|Tensile strength(mpa)||L||≥ 1.35||≥ 1.12||≥ 0.88||≥ 0.68||≥ 0.39||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25|
|M||≥ 1.08||≥ 0.89||≥ 0.71||≥ 0.56||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25||≥ 0.20|
|Tesibility||L||≥ 260||≥ 230||≥ 210||≥ 190||≥ 170||≥ 160||≥ 140|
|M||≥ 220||≥ 200||≥ 185||≥ 170||≥ 150||≥ 135||≥ 130|
|Tearing strength||L||≥ 5.90||≥ 4.80||≥ 3.60||≥ 2.80||≥ 1.80||≥ 1.60||≥ 1.35|
|M||≥ 7.10||≥ 5.40||≥ 4.00||≥ 3.30||≥ 2.30||≥ 2.00||≥ 1.70|