XPE Foam Polyethylene Crosslink Foam
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $0.2-10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000000m Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: cyg
- Density: 25-330kg/M3
- Thickness: 0.5-100 Mm
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: CYG
- Specification: SGS, RoHS, ISO9001, UL, M1, REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
- Material: PE
- Expansion Ratio: 3-40 Times
- Width: Within 2500 Mm. OEM Service Is Welcomed
- Hardness: 15-80 Shores
- Transport Package: PE Bags or as Requests
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Double-sided adhesive XPE foam
XPE foam has some features:
Environment friendly, It is a PE foam which is good for environment. Without poison and taste, It is an environment friendly material around world.
1. Adhesive/XPE Foam/ adhesvie
2. Size: 1.2M width* 40M length, as requests.
3. Fire-retardant, Anti-flaming heat insulation
4. Light, dust free, Environmental
This item consists of AL/XPE/adhesvie multi layers of obstruction material. It is an environment friendly product which has good heat preservation and insulation properties. The middle layer of XPE/AL/adhesive shows strong ability in barrier of flame, moisture and oxygen, reduction and insulation of sound. The middle layer also has advantages like reflecting light and heat and stopping the penetration of ultra voilet radiation.
It has no nocuous substance and accord with the standards of ISO14001. It alsodoes not generate any pollutant bringing harm to people's health when being installed and in use.
It is a high quality naterial for warm-keeping and energy-saving, which is the killer of dew forming and the transmission of cold and heat. It insulates any heat media with a stable and low thermal conductivity.
It's light in weight. It could absorb sound, reduce noise, and provide cushioning function.
It's water and leak proof, anti-flaming, easy to be processed and installed.
It's durable inuse and enduable to heat, cold, and chemical reaction...
Heat insulation and light light inflecting in construntion and protection for both cold water and hot water pipe. Separetion of refrigerator, warm keeping for center airconditioner, refrigeratory and other home appliances. Heat insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction for car, train, refrigerator car and laboratory, moisture proof cushion for traveling. Packing for special products and cold storage
It can be made into different colors and antistatic according to customers' specific requirements to reach the standards of top grade decoration.
1) Packaging: High-standard-requirement protection-packing materials for electronic components, appliances, etc.
2) Vehicles: Automobile interior parts, peak canopies, instrument bases, sun visors, coolers, foot mats, etc.
3) Education Tools: Teaching tools, children's toys, gymnastic mats, surfboards, life-jackets, floaters, cushion tools, etc.
4) House Wares: Can be used for kitchen sinks, matting, tub lids, mattresses, wall lining, slippers, hats, etc.
5) Heat Insulation: Suitable for heat insulation equipment for temperature-conditioned houses, water tanks, reservoirs, central air-conditioners, air-conditioners, etc.
6) Architecture: Suitable for heat insulation and preservation, waterproofing, cushioning, anti-leaking, anti-frosting and room decoration purposes for buildings; Can be used as construction materials for roofs and walls.
Factory direct selling with lower price, sooner leadtime, better customized services.
Samples in stock can be arranged in one working day.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd has 12 years of production experience. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation crosslinked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete crosslinked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Crosslinked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; Etc. Now, we have 2 factories and 8 production lines...
Company website: www.cygtefa.com
|Density||200 ± 30||125 ± 15||100 ± 10||66.7 ± 8||50 ± 6||40 ± 4||33.3 ± 3|
(23 ° C 24h)g/ cm ³
|≤ 0.02||≤ 0.02||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.05|
|Thermal conductivity||≤ 0.092||≤ 0.082||≤ 0.07||≤ 0.062||≤ 0.053||≤ 0.047||≤ 0.041|
|Tensile strength(mpa)||L||≥ 1.35||≥ 1.12||≥ 0.88||≥ 0.68||≥ 0.39||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25|
|M||≥ 1.08||≥ 0.89||≥ 0.71||≥ 0.56||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25||≥ 0.20|
|Tesibility||L||≥ 260||≥ 230||≥ 210||≥ 190||≥ 170||≥ 160||≥ 140|
|M||≥ 220||≥ 200||≥ 185||≥ 170||≥ 150||≥ 135||≥ 130|
|Tearing strength||L||≥ 5.90||≥ 4.80||≥ 3.60||≥ 2.80||≥ 1.80||≥ 1.60||≥ 1.35|
|M||≥ 7.10||≥ 5.40||≥ 4.00||≥ 3.30||≥ 2.30||≥ 2.00||≥ 1.70|