ESD Conductive Polyethlene Foam Anti-Static PE Foam for LCD Packaging
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Commonly PE Bags or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG foam
- Usage: Electronic Product Packaging
- Expansion Rate: 10-25 Times
- Width: Within 2500 mm. OEM Service Is Welcomed.
- Hardness: 10-80 Shores
- Trademark: CYG
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Material: Polyethylene/PE
- Color: All Kinds
- Thickness: 1-50 mm
- Size: Customized
- Delivery Time: 15-20 Working Days
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, UL, ISO9001, and REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
1. Product description
Anti-static foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material,
Then cross linkinked by foaming. The conductivity IXPE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which has
Very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices and
Microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
The Conductive IXPE foam is closed cell soft foam which takes polyethylene (PE) as a raw
Material, through adding anti-static materials and then crosslinked by irradiation and foaming.
After foaming, the conductive filler in the interior of sheet formed a conductive path/network,
So as to achieve the purpose of static leakage.
The dimension can be designed by customers' requirements, for optoelectronic devices,
Microelectronic devices packaging, and its anti-static property will not be changed for
Conductive PE foam tray
Conductive polyethylene foam tray can be divided into several kind as below
According to its usage
A. Conductive Foam packing tray is used for packing or conveying of high-end components, integrated circuit and printed circuit board.
B. Conductive Foam turnover tray is used for IC products for packing or shipment.
C. Conductive Foam blister tray with fine appearance, is used for packing and conveying
Of communications or military products in the workshop or shipment.
1. Static dissipative;
2. Chemical corrosion resistance;
3. Excellent permanent ESD effect, excellent conductive effect:
Resistivity value 103-109 Ω /sq;
4. Superior buffering and cushioning performance;
5. Moistureproof, heat insulation;
6. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor;
7. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customer's requirements.
7. Intrinsic conductive path/network, excellent anti-static performance;
8. Without the use of environmental humidity can make electrostatic quickly leaked, anti-static property isn't affected by environmental humidity;
9. Long term anti-static.
1. Medium and high quality are often customized to meet different market.
2. High Cost effective
3. High fire resistance
4. Good after-sale service
5. Strong capacity: One day one container
6. OEM service, 12 years manufacture experience, sample in stock can be offered in one working day
3. Our services
Factory direct selling with low price, sooner leadtime, customized service.
4. Comany info
CYG TeFa Co., Ltd has 14years experience of producting XPE & IXPE foam. We're the biggest and the most professional irradiation crosslinked polyethylene conductive foam manufacturer in China and has the most complete crosslinked polyethylene foam products. Our main products are Crosslinked PE foam material, IXPE foam, XPE foam, Conductive IXPE foam; ESD foam tray, ESD packing material; Beach mat, camping mat, sleeping mat, yoga mat; Etc.
14years history for producing Foam.
3 production bases in China
10 production lines.
Customers: Huawei, ZTE, Samsung, Foxconn, Flextronics and other well-know electronic and communications enterprises.
5. Application Field:
An ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
A nti-static type
10 3 _ 10 6
10 6 _ 10 9
10 3 _ 10 6
10 6 _ 10 9
Electrostatic Attenuating time