China Factory Directly Sell Acoustic Foam Panels, Reflective Foil for Heating Film, Backed Alu Foil XPE Foam
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Transport Package:||PE Bag or as Requests|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CYG foam
- Refractoriness: -70-80
- Color: White
- Thickness: 0.5-100mm
- Trademark: CYG
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Material: PE
- Apparent Density: 25-330kg/M3
- Density: 25-330kg/M3
- Max Width: 2.5m
- Specification: CE SGS REACH
- HS Code: 3921199000
Features & Applications:
1. Light weight & intensity and good flexibility, cushioning
2. Invariable if it is attacked repeatedly;
3. Low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation.
4. Outstanding safety and enviromentally friendly;
5. Easy to install, high efficiency.
6. Cost effective and versatile.
7. Maintenance free.
8. Widely used in dubai
CYG foam insulating products with good flexibility make them suitable for bent and irregular pipes in construction, saving both labor force and cost
CYG foam heat-proof and heat-preservation plastic-rubber with high elasticity, can reduce the vibration and resonance of the hot /cold water pipes utmost
This product has fire-blocking and smoke-reducing property, when burned, its density is very low and doesn't melt, without any small fire ball left and with the merit of self-extinguishing.
According to the standard of GB/T 8624 Method for grading flammability of construction material, this is the flame resistant product of grade B1 enabling to secure the satiety
Low conductivity factor
Conductivity of this material is 0.034w/mk at an average° C. As this product has high heat-releasing ratio, it can get the same heat-preservation effect at less half thickness of other insulating product under the same condition, saving not only space but also cost.
Application of XPE Insulation Material:
1) Roof, wall, floor, Attic for heat insulation and thermal insulation;
2)Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
3)Protective coatings of water pipe and ventilating pipe;
5)Making ice package
|R-Value||Up to R-11|
|Water Vapour Transmission||0.012 g/m2 KPA|
|Fungi Growth||No Fungi|