1mm Thick ESD PE Foam Sheet
Anti-static foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material,
Then cross linkinked by foaming. The conductivity IXPE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which
Has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices
And microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military
1. Excellent anti-static performance, surface resistivity and volume resistivity is very stable,
Usually in 103-106 Ω , at the same time, according to the customer requirement between adjusted.
2. Long term anti-static.
3. With anti-static propertiesin not affect by environment or dry humidity.
4. Environmental protection, non-toxic, no odor.
6. Good performance: Cutting, adhesive processed into customer requirements of various shapes.
1. Conductive property good for grounding IC leads against ESD damage;
2. Suitable for PCB, semeconductors storing and shipping;
3. Non-corrosive and good cushioning effect;
4. Available in 40-100kg/m3 density;
5. Surface resistivity <109 ohms/sq;
6. Size: Various sizes, can be produced as your design drawing or offer you solutions.
|Item||Unit||Test standard and result|
|Metal layer resistance||Ohm/sq||<100|
|Metal layer optical|
|Optical density||40%-0.4 optical density|
|Time for static removal||5000-0V||<0.01 sec FTMS 101 B Method 4046|
|Puncture resistance||P.S.I||ASTM D3420 >100|
|MVTR||gm/100in-2/24hrs||ASTM E 96 <0.2|
|Oxygen Barrier||CC/100in-2/24hrs||ASTM D 3985 <0.5|
|Hot sealing temperature||F||250-375F|
Contact me and get more details
PHONE +86 13510081659