Irradiated Physically Crosslinked Polyethylene Foam XPE Foam Polyethylene IXPE Foam PE Foam
Features & Applications:
1. Light weight & intensity and good flexibility, cushioning
2. Invariable if it is attacked repeatedly;
3. Low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation.
4. Outstanding safety and enviromentally friendly;
5. Easy to install, high efficiency.
6. Cost effective and versatile.
7. Maintenance free.
Environmental protection, non-toxic, no odor, oil resistance, acid resistance and chemical resistance performance. The PE foam are suitable for postprocessing. It can be cropped or compounded the laminated product themselves into different thicknesses or compounded with other materials into different composite products. As a new generation of highly efficient energy-saving, environmentally friendly materials have broad prospects for development.
AC Unit insulation(internal insulation of units, evaporators, etc)
Transportation AC(commuter bus and train AC units, automotive AC units)
General thermal insulation(large diameter pipes, tanks, vessels, etc)
|R-Value||Up to R-11|
|Water Vapour Transmission||0.012 g/m2 KPA|
|Fungi Growth||No Fungi|