ESD Closed cell conductive foam
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd, special anti-static turnover and packaging material supplier,
Subsidiary of CYG Group.
We have three production bases in Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chongqing in China,
Service for Huawei, ZTE, Samsung, Foxconn, Flextronics and other well-know electronic
And communications enterprises.
Features of conductive foam:
1. Static dissipative;
2. Chemical corrosion resistance;
3. Excellent permanent ESD effect, excellent conductive effect: Resistivity value
103-109 Ω /sq;
4. Superior buffering and cushioning performance;
5. Moistureproof, heat insulation;
6. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor;
7. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customer's requirements.
Our conductive feature outperforms competitive products, in providing long term reliability
Of conductive performance and physical product protection. Application: It is an ideal
Packing material for optoelectronic devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board,
Communications, military products etc.
Serious buyer please feel free to contact me by email or telephone.
PHONE +86 13510081659
| Item||Unit||Data for CEP||Data for DEP|
|Surface resistivity ||Ω/square||10 3 _10 6||10 6 _10 10 |
|Volume resistivity ||Ω.cm||10 3 _10 6||10 6 _10 10 |
|Tensile strength ||MPa||> 0.5||> 0.5|
|Elongation ||%||> 150||> 150|
|Tearing Strength ||N/mm||> 1.2||> 1.2|
|Electrostatic Attenuating time ||S||< 0.5||< 5.0|
|Abrasive Potential ||V||< 100||< 100|