1. Conductive crosslinked polyethylene foam
2. The conductive crosslinked polyethylene foam is a good kind of packing material for electronic products, such as mobilephone, LCD and so on
3. It is also called anti-static foam which is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linkinked by foaming. The conductivity IXPE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices and microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
The conductive PE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding
And foaming agent, then crosslinked by irradiation and foaming. It is a closed cell, conductive soft foam. Our conductive PE foam provides controlled, dissipation of electro-static charges emitted from other neighboring material and personnel during handling, assembly and shipment of the product.
Features of conductive PE foam:
1. Static dissipative;
2. Chemical corrosion resistance;
3. Excellent permanent ESD effect, excellent conductive effect: Resistivity value
103-109 Ω /sq;
4. Superior buffering and cushioning performance;
5. Moistureproof, heat insulation;
6. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, no odor;
7. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customer's requirements.
Contact with me: Amy