High density close cell polyethylene foam PE foam sheet
1. Thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 50mm
2. Width is maximum (1500mm).
3. Size is custom-made.
Polyethylene foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming.
Polyethylene foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then cross linked by foaming. PE foam is a hi-tech ESD product which has very good anti-static property, it is an ideal packing material for optoelectronic devices and microelectronics devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board, communications, military products etc.
1. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor.
2. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customers' requirements.
Use and applications:
1. The use of the aforementioned components, boards, modules packages, electronics, telecommunications industry:
2. Applications in aviation, aerospace, communications, military ordnance and chemical industry.
1. CYG Brand, quality guarantee. High quality and competitive price,
2. Best service to you and short delivery time.
We complied with SGS, RoHS, ISO9001, UL international standards.
High density close cell polyethylene foamHigh density close cell polyethylene foam
|CEP Series(conductive)|| DEP Series(Dissipative)|| |
|3 ||surface Resistivity||10 3-6 Ω/sq||10 6-10 Ω/sq|| |
|4||Volume Resistivity||10 3-6 Ω@cm||10 6-10 Ω@cm|| |
|5||Abrasive Potential||<100V|| |
|6 ||Attenuation Half-time||<1.0s|
|7 ||Tearing strength||>1.2N/mm|
|9 ||Tensile strength||>0.5MPa|