Thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 100mm
Width is maximum (1500mm).
Density from 25 to 200kg/m3
Length is custom-made.
IXPE foam is produced by compounding PE with some special padding and foaming material, then crosslinking by irradiation and foaming which is considered as polymer material, expect the property of XPE, the IXPE has better property than the XPE foam: Its surface is much more smooth, the obturator foramen is much more well-proportioned and detailed, and its physical property is much better, too. Because of its environmental property, it is extensively used in food packing daily leisure use and medical instruments.
1. Excellent performance, surface resistivity and volume resistivity is very stable, at the same time, according to the customer requirement between adjusted
2. With anti-static properties in not affect by environment or dry humidity
3. Environmental protection, non-toxic, no odor
5. Good performance: Cutting, adhesive processed into customer requirements of various shapes 25 IXPE Technical parameters of 40kg/m3 conductivity IXPE foam
6. High temperature resistance: IXPE resists a maximum temperature of 120° C.
7. Heat insulation, sound insulation, abrasion resistance; Hard to lose and consume.
8. Non-chemical corrosion: Free chemical corrosion to the electronic devices and the packing materials.
9. Superior buffering and cushioning performance: Independent and meticulous closed cell.
We complied with SGS, ROHS, ISO9001etc. International standards.