Closed cell PE IXPE XPE Foam
1. Thickness ranging from 1mm to 100mm
2. Light weight.
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd is established in 2002, and it is starting from the production antic-static IXPE foam gradually entered the anti-static products, purification products, and cross-linking PE foam fields. Now, we have two factories and 7production lines.
PE foam can be divided into EPE, PEF, XPE, IXPE and LDPE, the XPE and IXPE are most widely used.
1. IXPE--Irriadiated Crosslinked polyethylene foamis very fine celled microcellular foam. Iriadiated crosslinked foam is used for medical applications, heart forming, and high end protective packaging and consumer products. This foam can actually be printed on very clearly.
2. XPE--Chemically crosslinked foamalso has good physical properties, but has a larger more random cell structure. Chemically crosslinked foam can also be used for packaging, heat forming and a large variety of applications.
These foams are available in a wide variety of formulations including EVA modified to make the foams more pliable, as well as with fire retardants. Crosslinked foams are available in both rolls and bun (block) form, and in a variety of colors, as well as natural, white and black.
PE foam features:
(1)Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
(2) Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; Antibacterial, safe, odorless and non-polluting.
(3) Easy processing: Continuous; Easy hot-press shaping, casting, gluing and joining.
(4) Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; Excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
(5) Heat preservation: Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
(6) Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
(7) Application: Widely used in resting cushions, children's toys, medium and shoes material, compound floorboard, craftwork decoration sand, shoe material, packing lining, curtain wall and so on.