ESD Closed cell conductive cross linked polyethylene foam
CYG TEFA Co., Ltd, special anti-static turnover and packaging material supplier,
Subsidiary of CYG Group.
We have three production bases in Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chongqing in China,
Service for Huawei, ZTE, Samsung, Foxconn, Flextronics and other well-know electronic and communications enterprises.
Features of conductive foam:
1. Static dissipative;
2. Chemical corrosion resistance;
3. Excellent permanent ESD effect, excellent conductive effect:
Resistivity value 103-109 Ω /sq;
4. Superior buffering and cushioning performance;
5. Moistureproof, heat insulation;
6. Friendly environmentally, non-toxic, no odor;
7. Good performance, can be processed to various shapes by customer's requirements.
Our conductive feature outperforms competitive products, in providing long term reliability
Of conductive performance and physical product protection. Application: It is an ideal
Packing material for optoelectronic devices, integrated circuit, printed circuit board,
Communications, military products etc.
We are manufacturer of IXPE foam. Serious buyer please feel free to contact me by email or telephone.
PHONE +86 13510081659
| Item||Unit||Data for CEP||Data for DEP|
|Surface resistivity ||Ω/square||103_106||106_1010 |
|Volume resistivity ||Ω.cm||103_106||106_1010 |
|Tensile strength ||MPa||>0.5||>0.5|
|Tearing Stength ||N/mm||>1.2||>1.2|
|Electrostatic Attenuating time ||S||<0.5||<5.0|
|Abrasive Potential ||V||<100||<100|