Closed cell Cross linked Polyethylene Foam
Two major types of crosslinked PE foam are:
1. Irradiated Crosslinked polyethylene foam(IXPE FOAM) is very fine celled microcellular foam.
Irradiated crosslinked foam is used for medical applications, heart forming, and high end
Protective packaging and consumer products. This foam can actually be printed on very clearly.
2. Chemically crosslinked foam(XPE FOAM) also has good physical properties, but has a larger more random cell structure. Chemically crosslinked foam can also be used for packaging, heat
Forming and a large variety of applications.
These foams are available in a wide variety of formulations including EVA modified to make the
Foams more pliable, as well as with fire retardants. Crosslinked foams are available in both rolls
And sheets form, and in a variety of colors, as well as natural, white and black.
2)material: PE foam, high density foam inside.
3)eco-friendly: 6p-free, AZO-free, low lead, low cadnium, can reach EN71 standard
4)usage: Play mat for children, ground mattress
5)feature: All environmental material, can be folded, cleaned easily, durable.
6)color: Bright in color, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple to choose.
1. Heat Insulation: Single-foaming structure can reduce the loss of heat between air convections, suitable for making heat preservation pipes and boards. Good anti-dew capability, suitable for humid environments like refrigerators, air-conditioners and ice
2. Cushion Capability: Semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact, suitable for the packing
Of instruments, semi-conductors and electronics, etc.
3. Sound Absorption: Good sound and noise absorption capability, suitable for sound
Absorption and insulation parts of automobiles, electro-motors and other equipment and environments with loud noises.
4. Shaping Capability: Good heat endurance and ductility capability with even density, suitable
For making deep interior parts like shaping in vacuum and hot environments, like the air
Conditioning vaporizing tank of automobiles, hot-shaped peak canopy of vehicles
And shoes, etc.
5. Good chemical, oil, acid and alkali durability capabilities. It is safe and odorless, easy for
Machining and casting, and can be mixed with many other materials.
|Density||200± 30||125± 15||100± 10||66.7± 8||50± 6||40± 4||33.3± 3|
(23° C 24h)g/ cm³
|≤ 0.02||≤ 0.02||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.04||≤ 0.05|
|Thermal conductivity||≤ 0.092||≤ 0.082||≤ 0.07||≤ 0.062||≤ 0.053||≤ 0.047||≤ 0.041|
|Tensile strength(mpa)||L||≥ 1.35||≥ 1.12||≥ 0.88||≥ 0.68||≥ 0.39||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25|
| ||M||≥ 1.08||≥ 0.89||≥ 0.71||≥ 0.56||≥ 0.33||≥ 0.25||≥ 0.20|
|Tesibility||L||≥ 260||≥ 230||≥ 210||≥ 190||≥ 170||≥ 160||≥ 140|
| ||M||≥ 220||≥ 200||≥ 185||≥ 170||≥ 150||≥ 135||≥ 130|
|Tearing strength||L||≥ 5.90||≥ 4.80||≥ 3.60||≥ 2.80||≥ 1.80||≥ 1.60||≥ 1.35|
| ||M||≥ 7.10||≥ 5.40||≥ 4.00||≥ 3.30||≥ 2.30||≥ 2.00||≥ 1.70|
Contact me and get more details
PHONE +86 13510081659