Heat Insulation Crosslinked Polyethylene XPE Foam
1. Crosslinked polyethylene foam
2. IXPE foam
Two major types of crosslinked PE foam are:
1. Irriadiated Crosslinked polyethylene foam(IXPE FOAM) is very fine celled microcellular foam. Iriadiated crosslinked foam is used for medical applications, heart forming, and high end protective packaging and consumer products. This foam can actually be printed on very clearly.
2. Chemically crosslinked foam(XPE FOAM) also has good physical properties, but has a larger more random cell structure. Chemically crosslinked foam can also be used for packaging, heat forming and a large variety of applications.
The IXPE foam is a kind of polymer material with good and independent obturator foramen, and smoothly surface and good elasticity, meanwhile it is also full of high mechanics intensity and good heat insulation, good waterproof, well resistant to aging, to high temperature, to chemical corrosion and different environments.
The IXPE foam can be processed, easy and complex ones are both ok, or it also can be compounded with some other material to conglutinate. Meanwhile, we can produce the FR foams by changing the directions for producing chemicals or metallurgical products.
1. Application field: XPE/IXPE product versatility, currently use more than 350.
(1) building, civil field, roof, wall heat insulation, heat preservation, buffer, condensation prevention, waterproof, prevent leakage, anticorrosion materials; Civil various base materials;
Antifreeze, shockproof buffer materials; Interior decoration, wallpaper, mattress material, etc.
(2) The changes in temperature room machines, water tank, reservoir of insulation materials; Chemical plant pipe, water pipe, water pipe antifreeze and heat preservation material; The solar energy water heater, energy saving of heat insulation materials; Central air conditioning, air conditioner with heat insulation material, etc.
(3) Vhicle areas: Automobile inner decoration, ceiling, instrument panel, cover the old board, cooler, floor etc materials; The train trunk lining, seats, floor, decorative materials; Vehicles with wiring protection, seat, decoration materials.
(4) packing areas: Glass, ceramics and fragile goods packaging, electronic appliances, components, household electrical appliances protection packaging materials, lighter, clocks and watches, all pen protection materials, medical equipment transport buffer materials; Furniture transportation protection materials.
(5) culture and sports, general cargo areas: School teaching materials, children's toys, sports with all kinds of cushion, surfing board, swimming jacket, float and buffer materials; Kitchen sink, mat, bath tank lid and slippers, hats, etc.
(6) agriculture and forestry, aquatic areas: Seedling, the miao sheets; Temperature insulation materials; Stabling house term sheet, cold storage insulation materials; Fruit packing.
(7) other areas: Aircraft interior decoration materials, ship in thermal insulation, buffer, buoyancy, safe air conditioning until the special materials; The train thermal insulation, decorative materials; Ice truck, living fresh car insulation materials; Natural gas, gas pipe protection materials.
|Water Absorbtion(23±2,24h)g/cm 2||≤0.02||≤0.02||≤0.03||≤0.03||≤0.04||≤0.04||≤0.05||≤0.05|